I have my own section it seems...

• Thread starter Maximum_Quake_Pro.com
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maximum_Quake_Pro.com

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Scale Builder
Calling all dtx fans, please make a post.

I’m here it takes special people to understand so the kids need to stay away for there own being. I respect most but have 0” for stupidity and I’m that guy.

I’m here it takes special people to understand so the kids need to stay away for there own being. I respect most but have 0” for stupidity and I’m that guy.
Duratrax, do you speak it

I can speak it what you want to know
I’ll give you modded ideas 💡 something that’s probably going to be a pain in the ass but can happen. My ideas 💡 far from store bought poop. I’m not a good cookie 🍪 cutter go to the deli for that poop.
And if you seen my record on this forum I’m not liked to much. I’m the butthead people don’t like I’m good with that. Call me out I’ll be that guy call you out. poop can happen and I make it happen.

Last edited:
I can speak it what you want to know
I’ll give you modded ideas 💡 something that’s probably going to be a pain in the ass but can happen. My ideas 💡 far from store bought poop. I’m not a good cookie 🍪 cutter go to the deli for that poop.
And if you seen my record on this forum I’m not liked to much. I’m the butthead people don’t like I’m good with that. Call me out I’ll be that guy call you out. poop can happen and I make it happen.
I was banned from racing with my engine, a rtr stock torq .21...

I got laughed at on the grid to qualify,

I hurt feelings to the point two racers, with Novarossi and O.s. Vspec, with internal heavy mod race mills, prob had few hundreds in them, Got gapped by a decade old duratrax torq, it said torq on the case, and that was the only thing original. not allowed to race at any sanctioned events, but I got the attention of P. Coleman himself, that eased the pain lmao

Lmao 🤣 I’m sure I would get banned everywhere. Stock is not fun we all have a sickness. Real poop or just toys we all try to push the limit. I’m on same page as you

Back