I have mount new Rear Wing to my Limitless. A Talion Speed-Truggy 6s one :) Pics

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rccar4life

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Flying
  5. Boating
What do you guys like my new Rear wing i mounted today to my Limitless ? :p

rear wing limitless (1).jpg

rear wing limitless (3).jpg

rear wing limitless (2).jpg

I Actually like it alot self.
I drive this Limitless 8s, and i did some Air at about 100mph before and destroyed the stock rear wing. :wacky:
This is my new Solution.

Part number

#AR480011​

https://www.arrma-rc.com/part/AR480011

To help keeping flips from happening make sure the rear end sits higher than the front. Wing looks good, what is the size difference between the old and new?

That i know :)

Here is a great video =Speed Secrets How to set upp your Limitless for Speedruns 150mph +
Ry Raz Shifrin

If you own one Limitless self, see all 6 Episodes.
I highly Recommend it.

My Limitless got huge air because i hit something at the road, propaply smal woodpiece or something.
It has nothing to do with the wing.
Stock wing got bad, in 3pieces, I'm happy this is the only thing that happen to the Car.
It took huge air above threes that are about 100feet high (30meters) and landed in woods LOL.
I was 100% sure i have nothing left anymore. Happy to find the car with only really bad wing damage. Nothing else.

I had one brand new extra Talion rear wing in my spare parts box so i took it.
By Size it is about 1inch more wide than stock Limitless wing.

It looks good actually :)

Please watch that awsome set up video Raz did

Excellent videos. I watched the final two and it really put the hook in me to go back and watch the entire build.

My build is a lowly MT10 that will never reach speed Raz Limitless is. Still, good tips and Raz explains his TTP (Tips, Techniques and Procedures) clearly. Thanks for posting the YT link. Cheers. 'AC'

At those speeds an ant will seem like a speed bump! 🤣 I love the look of the new wing. 👍

Yes yes :)

Indeed the wing looks awsome.
I was thinking have this only for a while till new one.
Now i let it sit there, This will be permament because it looks so good :)

By the way, i have order second Limitless today.
Soon i got twins.
Love these rollers.
Very durable and nice

They are real cheap now GET EM Campain. Steal price

A second Limitless, '4life? Indeed, you are the man.

If I did not already have a start on the project MT10, I'd be up for a Limitless. It's on the wish list. Animal car.

Back