I have a T-Maxx .15

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is a bell crank on Nitro

And I think I figured it out I think I have a Servo horn on upside down

The T-maxx Pro 15 is not have a throttle Bell crank

Having issues with this throttle servo and linkage

When throttle Full Throttle was applied the throttle Rod is hitting on the spur gear

Try repositioning your carb angle to see if it will help clear the spur. I would suggest you upgrade your chassis to a 2.5 chassis if funds permit. I would suggest getting the thicker 2.5 Racing chassis that is machined out to be lighter from Traxxas. You will need some additional parts beside the chassis to configure your current configuration though. It will be worth it in the long run The .15 layout is too much a toy layout and is not well suited for prolonged bashing in my opinion(no insult intended).

Got my T-Maxx Pro 15 running still having issues when hitting the brakes it kills the engine

I'm not going to let a chassis at this point I might later on

Had a good day with my T-Maxx Pointe 15 real good idle pretty perfect just about out of fuel have to get more fuel don't know what kind of feul want to go already tried these fuelsO'Donnell fuel Traxxas and cool green power fuel I got the truck real real muddy today after done playing cleaned everything up

Last edited:
Almost had a good day with my T-Maxx into a wrecked lost staring no brake response on pulling the throttle where it supposed to be for breaking haven't charged the batteries in two days the battery pack

The Traxxas T-Maxx Pro 15 is running real good been jumping it off Hills and go in Belfast

I have an issue when with the T-maxx Pointe 15 when it takes off its Plumbing to the left. the left front tire is told out a lot and on a side note both turnbuckles are not even

I have an issue when with the T-maxx Pointe 15 when it takes off its Plumbing to the left. the left front tire is told out a lot and on a side note both turnbuckles are not even

You may have the wrong turn buckle on there ,not sure about the T-max ,but my Mgt has different sizes!
Also ,it might be possible that your steering servo is mot centered in conjunction with the steering arms!...:cool:

Replace front and rear bulkheads

Attachments

• IMG_20171018_202307.jpg
    IMG_20171018_202307.jpg
    385.3 KB · Views: 309
Back