I can't get rid of the tiny air bubbles in my fuel line. Need help...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Gray

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
My T-maxx cuts out under hard acceleration due to tons of tiny air bubbles in the fuel line. I have installed a brand new New Era gas tank which is plastic that has a stone filter inside of it. I have tried three different types of brand new fuel lines at different lengths with zip ties at connecting points. Seems like its better if the fuel tank is full. I don't have any leaks. I am running shortest possible line lengths and the tank is mounted securely. The fuel line comes off near the top back side of the tank just behind the filler cap and the vent comes off the top. Is it possible that the big block I have is foaming up the gas thru vibration? If so how do I solve that? Any one deal with this before? Any help would be great. Thank you.

Are the bubbles causing tuning problems? I've had noticed the same thing on my old 2.5 Maxx since day one. Never caused an issue, so I forgot about it.

put three loops in it up and down not on their side it helps trap the air.

rolex is right, and add the loops. i have both

Back