i became a member today...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I figure 20 bucks for a year what the heck... I'm waiting on someone to show me the secret hand shake and tell me all the inside jokes....

I get a decoder ring right?????

When Rolex tries to tell you the handshake is touching tips..............

It's just not.

And why are you mingling here with these "people" should have posted it in the bat cave. :)

But... I was one of "those people" once....

But... I was one of "those people" once....

We all were. But no more. You think a king eats dinner with a peasant? Hell no. You lose all their respect, then are king no more. And all the other kings will point and laugh at you.

You clean the bathroom in the moderator's lounge for a month. Ask any of the greenies, they all went through it.

I spent most of the night in the bat cave trying to clear out all the threads that pertained to you, so now you can feel free to wander around in there. :hehe:

Don't forget to clean the brass tuba in the corner of the mods' lounge by Rolex's lounger. It's beginning to smell a bit funky again....

And it's sticky for some reason.

Oh hey, new guy, we have wet clean-up by the elevator. Seems the pantsless one did not make it to the potted plant by the lounge again

And if you see a Rolex in the elevator with a can of wax.... take the stairs.

IF your lucky, you might get the chance to push a Savage around on the carpet,...after you hand pick out all the lint fibers!

Just be careful when you bend over to grab it.

I didn't know becoming a supporting member came with so many great opportunities!!!!! !

I'm still creeping around in the shadows of the newly found batcave myself. Trying not to act so new and avoid the hazing. Thinking of starting to wax my buggy also. Is that bad?