Hyped: Slash 4x4

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The RC Car

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
sup y'all! I did a deep clean on my slash 4x4, and got it up running again, fixed various problems, (like the shock oil needing to be replaced). I'm super hyped to get this bask on the road!
IMG-6427.jpg
IMG-6426.jpg
IMG-6425.jpg
and running

20200323_191153.jpg

Just brought mine in still kind of Dusty needs to be cleaned up maybe I'll send it to you. If you look closely you can see the Telemetry expander that I custom installed in it it has GPS and everything that you can put on it

View attachment 121560

Just brought mine in still kind of Dusty needs to be cleaned up maybe I'll send it to you. If you look closely you can see the Telemetry expander that I custom installed in it it has GPS and everything that you can put on it
Did you just say what I think you did?! Are you seriously thinking of sending that to me?! If so, I really owe you! If not, I've lost my mind y'all!

View attachment 121560

Yup, I see the telemetry expander! Is that a steel mount you rigged for it?

Send it to you to clean. It's an aluminum mount and the e ESC is on an aluminum Mount also to dissipate Heat

Send it to you to clean. It's an aluminum mount and the e ESC is on an aluminum Mount also to dissipate Heat
Cleaning it sounds fun!

Looking good. I am in the market for a slash 4c4 hopefully I find a good buy.

I checked the batt's voltage, it was at a combined 6.2 volts (3.1 in each of the two cells), I also tightened the slipper clutch, and everything works great now!

Looking good. I am in the market for a slash 4c4 hopefully I find a good buy.
nice, there are some good deals on eBay, how much are you looking to pay? I've been considering selling mine so I can get an Arrma Mojave.

You should have 3.7 Volts per cell
what kind of battery charger do you have? If your battery is a lipo and you're running that low you will burn up your battery.

what kind of battery charger do you have? If your battery is a lipo and you're running that low you will burn up your battery.
I have a Venom Dual 2s charger

let me check the voltage, I just charged them up so hopefully it's back to normal

3.8 per cell

It overcharged :/

just got my first backflip!

Back