Huper go h16bm

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Truckerjon78

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
I have the hyper 16bm and the motor or the diffrental is making a horedest noise. Wondering if anyone knows where I can get parts from. Can't find any

Send us a video? Might be able to help.
It's a cheap Amazon car, so no luck finding OE. replacement or upgrade parts.
Maybe not.. here is what I found
https://mjxhypergo.com/mjx-hyper-go-h16bm-rc-truck-parts
That noise can be a stripped gear, something binding, no oil in the diff, gear mesh, motor (rotor or magnets) can be anything until you take it apart and investigate.
Looks like you can only get parts (OEM replacements and not so good metal upgrades) directly from them. No luck getting it from a known website (AMain, Jenny's, ect) or LHS's.

Last edited:
☝️ that says it all right there. Tear it down and see what’s up, then get on amazon and buy some replacements. We have the one that came with a gps, the brushed version. My son had to have it and I tried talking him into the brushless. He couldn’t wait one week for me to add $50 to his $100 so I ordered it so he would shut up about it. Anyway ours came with a pamphlet of replacement part numbers, did you throw yours away like my wife did? Amazon and eBay are the only sources for parts. Good luck, post up some rebuild pics please!

Send us a video? Might be able to help.
It's a cheap Amazon car, so no luck finding OE. replacement or upgrade parts.
Maybe not.. here is what I found
https://mjxhypergo.com/mjx-hyper-go-h16bm-rc-truck-parts
That noise can be a stripped gear, something binding, no oil in the diff, gear mesh, motor (rotor or magnets) can be anything until you take it apart and investigate.
Looks like you can only get parts (OEM replacements and not so good metal upgrades) directly from them. No luck getting it from a known website (AMain, Jenny's, ect) or LHS's.
Yes it is a amazon special. It was my first car to get into the hobby. I took it apart and found out it looks like on eof the gears are worn .
Yes it is a amazon special. It was my first car to get into the hobby. I took it apart and found out it looks like on eof the gears are worn .

Last edited:
I had similar issues with my Hypergo and it ended up being a loose screw that holds the main gear to the driveshaft.

Pulled everything apart, put some Locktite on the screw and lubed up the difs while I had it apart.

Not sure why people give the Hypergo so much crap. It comes standard with parts that are upgrades in other vehicles ( metal axles, difs and driveshafts and 2 batteries ! ) and is probably a gateway car before people decide to buy name brand.

If you have the time and patience, there are parts available on Amazon or AliiExpress, but you have to sort through all of the sponsored Amazon adds to find it.
☝️ that says it all right there. Tear it down and see what’s up, then get on amazon and buy some replacements. We have the one that came with a gps, the brushed version. My son had to have it and I tried talking him into the brushless. He couldn’t wait one week for me to add $50 to his $100 so I ordered it so he would shut up about it. Anyway ours came with a pamphlet of replacement part numbers, did you throw yours away like my wife did? Amazon and eBay are the only sources for parts. Good luck, post up some rebuild pics please!
I have the brushless version and have replaced most of the suspension with aluminum. Haven’t touched the motor or shocks but I think I will need to soon. She got a little heavy.

Attachments

• IMG_1296.jpeg
    IMG_1296.jpeg
    416.3 KB · Views: 16
I had similar issues with my Hypergo and it ended up being a loose screw that holds the main gear to the driveshaft.

Pulled everything apart, put some Locktite on the screw and lubed up the difs while I had it apart.

Not sure why people give the Hypergo so much crap. It comes standard with parts that are upgrades in other vehicles ( metal axles, difs and driveshafts and 2 batteries ! ) and is probably a gateway car before people decide to buy name brand.

If you have the time and patience, there are parts available on Amazon or AliiExpress, but you have to sort through all of the sponsored Amazon adds to find it.

I have the brushless version and have replaced most of the suspension with aluminum. Haven’t touched the motor or shocks but I think I will need to soon. She got a little heavy.
I have replaced the motor and still can't seem to fix the issue it is having. The diff is a pain in the ass to take out. I hate dealing with this car. It is such a pain in the ass compared to my typhon. I love it but I am tired of everything breaking all the time.

You replaced the worn gear? Did the gear get worn again? Is there any binding with the gears? Can you look at the gears when it rolls?