Hunter they are after you.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for letting him know I'm over here now:classic: I did have to put in just a small hint for any user to come here:D

LOL they took the thread down:banana:

You didnt miss much some kid wanted to know what fuel I used so I told him and pluged this site:)

Someday they will stop limiting peoples options by shutting down references to other good forums. What do they fear? They have over 17000 members...do they think a mass exodus will occur in one click of the mouse?

It could happen, but only if they get the chance to see what a really good site is like.

Unfortunately they are stuck within the TRAXXAS boards 'cause the censorship nazis are running wild over there...perhaps it is time for another descrete run...

It sounds like wicked fun to me, I'm in:cool:

traxxas site must be down...i get nothing.

-WoodiE

got it.... to bad, i dont know who that is, but i will bet anything their gonna be banned very soon.

-WoodiE

Quite possibly as early as tonight...we'll see.

That is pathetic. I mean, look at most of the people on here, they still go to the Traxxas site. I guess old Holmy and Queenie are jealous. I don't remember reading in the RC'ers handbook that you are only allowed to go to one site!:angry:

6am Pt his post is still there. But someone might want to let him know you can get banned for that.

I did a search on the guy and he has six posts in various locations thoughout the board. No one has touched him yet. I guess it's you they don't like Hunter...;)

Antraxx is now banned and down to three posts...they even amended his signature with an explanation...User Banned for SPAM. That kills me. I guess it is true, they don't want to have other sites mentioned in their forum. How closed minded.

Nothing...ANTRAXX was very pro this site and got banned for suggesting others might find useful information over here.