Sold / Found Hummer body and Two Face 1.9's

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SMaxxin

SLAP YA MAMA
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Scale hummer body in great shape, has LEDs in the headlights but I tried them, never mounted the body.
18.5" long
8" wide
11.5" wheelbase...perfect for an SCX-10!

$45.00 shipped in the US

Hummer.gif

hummerfront.gif

hummerrear.gif

H2.gif

Set of 4 RC4WD Two Face 1.9's, the inner part of the foam has been trimmed to go around the wheel weights...3 runs on them.

$45.00 shipped in the US

TwoFace.gif

2Face.gif

do the wheels on the scx tuck into the wells? or do they protrude?

It's 8' wide so the tires do protrude

mock.gif

dfggervgrer.gif

Last edited:
Damn..... just looked up the specs of the tires. too tall for me on my Tamiya. :(

It will need a serious repaint, but it will be a beater body for sure.
Love the Humm-Vees...don't much care for the soccer mom Hummers, but they should look good side by side. :D
It will be going on the Axial with the 1.9s and the 27T motor.

LMFAO!
It will still get dusted and waxed, but it will also see OUTSIDE dust.....:whhooo::jittery:

Wasn't it you I bought the Power Wagon body from? That's on it now, and I wouldn't dare damage it.

The last thing Rolex bought from me was a set of Tires that were slightly used, the last time I saw a pic of them they had the same dirt on them from when I shipped them.......Hey Rolex, should I add a little trail dust to the body before I ship it?

Pack it up. I'll take it. Hummmmmmmmmmmer.

You have pm!

Damn..... just looked up the specs of the tires. too tall for me on my Tamiya. :(

Yea they are huge...biggest 1.9's on the market!

Last edited:
not that you can see it with those black windows but if you want the interior for that hummer, i have a new one here. Just cover shipping (5-6 bux)

The last thing Rolex bought from me was a set of Tires that were slightly used, the last time I saw a pic of them they had the same dirt on them from when I shipped them...

LMFAO!!!! I forgot where I got them, and yes, the same dirt is still on them. :hehe: It really ads to the scale appearance. You have PayPoor.

Flm, I had to build an entire scale interior in the Humm-Vee, but that's not too bad in a basic military look, so YES, ABSOLUTELY I'll take the interior!
The big Humm-Vee also had blacked out windows, but I took them out and added my own. I'll be doing the same to this one.

PM your PeePoor address and I'll get the money to you.

Last edited:
it will also see OUTSIDE dust

I'm guessing the shelf will be right next to the window so it can see the dust outside?

Everything is sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got it today! I won't have to do much to detail it since it already had some dust on the step bars. It will also be sitting on the dirty tires I bought from you last year. With the dust and the dirt, it will really look scale. :hehe:

Thanks also to FLM_Savage. I got the interior for it today. There's no dust in it, so I'll have to start detailing. :D

I can't wait to see your dusty body mounted on your dirty tires :hehe:

Status
Not open for further replies.