hpi super nitro rs4

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orion 26

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
hi i was wondering if anybody knows where i can get a body for my snrs4 and also where can i get a new piston/liner for the 15 fe engine as mine is shot or if the tamiya fs 15, kyosho gt 15 piston and liners are the same as they appear to be identical but its hard to tell from the ebay pictures. Or even a good engine replacement that will drop strait in and is not mega bucks

You can trade in your .15 fe for a .18 at HPI using their engine swap program, it will cost you $65. I would not bother putting a piston and sleeve in the old .15fe.

As for the body, that's a whole other issue. They are not made anymore, your best bet will be feebay, but plan on spending around $80+ for a new clear one. You may be able to find a used painted one for less, but it will still be fairly expensive.

ok cool is the engine swap program avalible to me in england as I've not heard of it before

Well I finiley fixed the 15 fe engine even tho hpi told me that other pistons and liner wouldnt fit it so after lots of searching and taking a bit of a gamble I found that team acadamy rt15s engine liner is exactly the same and only cost £12.50 bargin and alot cheaper than a new engine. Only one problem tho and that is it dosent go as well as the worn liner did but hay at least its working again.