HPI Nitro RS4 3 EVO or NTC3?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dentex1966

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hello All

I want to buy a new nitro car I am still thinking on two models.one of them is HPI nitro RS4 3 EVO other is NTC3.on this subject I need your experience.other HPI model is super nitro RS4 3 evo.
I will wait your answers

Thanks alot

Aydin

Hey Dentex1966, do a search on the HPI EVO and the NTC3. You will get alot more info on these cars when reading past threads of there pros and cons. The HPI Super Nitro is a larger scale ride than the HPI Nitro EVO and the NTC3. I believe they use the 280mm-300mm bodies instead of the 200mm bodies. I hope this helps.

Scott

From what I have heard if you plan on racing the TC3 would be a better option, but if you plan to bash in parking lots and stuff the HPI RS4 3 Evo would be the way to go.

AC48 said:
From what I have heard if you plan on racing the TC3 would be a better option, but if you plan to bash in parking lots and stuff the HPI RS4 3 Evo would be the way to go.
Same response here it's right on the money depending on what you plan on racinng or bashing there booth great cars

i'd prefer the NTC3. just my opinion though..

Hello All

thank you very much for your advice

Aydin

NTC3, only bad thing is how they set up the steering, unless you get the NTC3+.

ToRqUe said:
NTC3, only bad thing is how they set up the steering, unless you get the NTC3+.

How do you figure the steering differs from the original to the Plus? Wasn't the major change the read end to adjust the camber more?

I was told the steering as changed, if not then you can either get the NTC3 or NTC3+ if it doesn't matter to you.

Man your in Turkey? What does your HS have the most parts for? I love my RS4s but alota people love there NTC3, I guess its all preferance really. Both are great!

i like my rs4.but if i had to do it all over again i would choose the NTC3 from what is said its soo good and it will eat an rs4 so its just my curiousity

i would go with the tc3
just built one looks like a very solid kit. rolls with no effort too which is a first for a kit I've built