HPI Nitro RS4 3 EVO Hop-Ups

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VanCity5588

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey guys,

I'm just wondering if anyone knows any good RC sites that would carry some hop-ups for the Nitro RS4 3, I haven't been able to find a site with that great of a parts list.

Currently my ride is stock from the box and I'm looking for some hop-ups.

Post links if you can please.

VanCity5588

First off welcome to rcnt.

Check towerhobbies.com they have all kinds of hpi stuff

Van do you like your EVO ? How fast would you say it goes ? Dos it handle well ? I am asking because I can't decide between that or the NTC3.

thank you

Van...

Welcome to RCNT...

I have two RS4 Evos and you can find upgrades (carbon fiber, aluminum, etc.) at most major online stores, like Tower mentioned above. Also check with our forum sponsors as they either make parts for the RS4 or stock someone elses parts.

The Evo is a fun little touring car, but needs some upgrades to make it perform like a carbon fiber upper deck, adjustable toe and camber links, a tuned pipe, and more...

Photoman, many people on here will vote for the NTC3 since it has a better pipe and adjustable links out of the box and is a bit faster (from what I've heard) but the RS4 has a huge aftermarket parts following and most hobby stores I've been in seem to stock more HPI spares than any other brand (except for maybe Traxxas)...

I would buy locally and support your hobby store. They'll always be there for repairs, tips, and upgrades...

Hope this helps...

agreed,

WPR makes some of the best upgrades for the nitro 3. The 2 speed, adj mounts and the steering cranks are must-haves for a serious nitro 3