HPI New Releases (Alluminum and new Bodies!)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilentGTboy

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
86256am.jpg

High Res http://hpiracing.com/graphics/press/p86256a.jpg

#86256 Aluminum Lower Suspension Arm (Purple/1 Pair) EAN #4944258862569 $90.00

HPI Racing is proud to announce the release of new Aluminum Lower Suspension Arms for the Savage line of trucks. Savage racers who do extreme driving with high performance engines have been asking for official HPI alloy arms for superior fit and performance, these new parts are precision machined from high quality billet aluminum to the exact factory dimensions, making them the most precise and most durable alloy arms available for Savage owners. Included with the arms are high quality nylon bushings that deliver the smoothest suspension movement of any of the alloy arms on the market. The purple anodized finish is the perfect match for other HPI factory option parts, giving a custom look to the giant Savage monster truck, especially when used with our other alloy suspension parts (86257, 86254, 86251). This is our #1 most requested alloy part for the Savage and will be very popular with owners looking for heavy-duty option parts to customize their trucks.

Available Now!

86269am.jpg

High Res http://hpiracing.com/graphics/press/p86269a.jpg

86270am.jpg

High Res http://hpiracing.com/graphics/press/p86270a.jpg

#86269 Universal Dogbone 8x87mm (Center Front) EAN #4944258862699 $19.00

#86270 Universal Dogbone 8x93mm (Center Rear) EAN #4944258862705 $19.00

Savage owners can now get the same parts that were used to win the 2003 Savage Slam event on the Savage factory truck driven by team driver Thad Garner. These universal dogbones replace the center driveshafts of all Savage trucks and deliver improved durability and more efficiency than the stock part. They're machined from high strength steel, hard chromed for a shiny durable finish that is easy to clean and looks great, and fully rebuildable to add extra life when it comes time for maintenance. The unique "muscle bone" design makes these extremely durable and perfect for extreme driving conditions and competitive racing. These universal dobbones are factory designed, factory manufactured and team tested for the best fit and durability on the market.

Available Now!

As I was typing this HPI Added more to the list!

7182am.jpg

High Res http://hpiracing.com/graphics/press/p7182.jpg

#7182 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Body (Savage)
EAN #4944258071824 $30.00

HPI has just released a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon body for the Savage monster truck. Jeeps are one of the most popular off-road vehicles of all time, and this officially licensed new HPI body captures the rugged look that had made Jeeps famous. All of the details are precision molded into the body: door hinges, hood latches, a front winch and a rear roll cage.

To make it just as tough as the real Jeep, the body is made from thick 0.040" clear polycarbonate. Convenient pre-cut vinyl decal sheets
includes: photorealistic headlights, grille, tail lights, official logos, window frames, door handles and more... all die-cut to make applying the decals quick and easy. Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks are included with each body. A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement, and the body has dimple marks for body post drill locations.

This body will fit all Savage, T-Maxx and E-Maxx monster trucks.

Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlight, grille, tail lights and more, plus official logos!
Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting fast and simple
A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement
The body has dimple marks for body post drill locations
Molded from 0.040" clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life
This is an officially licensed replica.
Available soon from HPI Racing.

7181sm.jpg

High Res http://hpiracing.com/graphics/press/p7181.jpg
#7181 1970 Plymouth Hemi Cuda Body (Savage)
EAN #4944258071817 $30.00

One of the most powerful muscle cars ever, the Plymouth Hemi Cuda, is now available to bolt on to the Savage line of trucks. Our new 1970 Hemi Cuda body is a radical way to transform your truck, guaranteed to turn heads wherever you drive it. Side pipes, shaker hood, recessed grill... all of the details are there. We even include a huge supercharger blower that can be added to the hood.

Molded from thick 0.040" clear polycarbonate. Convenient pre-cut vinyl decal sheets includes: photorealistic headlights, grille, tail lights, official logos, window frames, door handles and more... all die-cut to make applying the decals quick and easy. Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks are included with each body. A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement, and the body has dimple marks for body post drill locations.

This body will fit all Savage, T-Maxx and E-Maxx monster trucks.

Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlight, grille, tail lights and more, plus official logos!
Comes with realistic 3D hood-mounted blower to increase the visual impact of this body!
Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting fast and simple
A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement
The body has dimple marks for body post drill locations
Molded from 0.040" clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life
This is an officially licensed replica.
Available soon from HPI Racing.

-xmas-

Nice.... i bet they cost more though

chromed or purple??

What about the radio box and the cover that goes on top of it?? It's plastic, and if you modified your whole truck that radio box and lid would still be black plastic!:alarm:

I love the look of that Cuda body. I know it would throw the look off a little but I wish the back was a fuzz longer to hide the rear end of the truck.

Originally posted by badbronco
What about the radio box and the cover that goes on top of it?? It's plastic, and if you modified your whole truck that radio box and lid would still be black plastic!:alarm:

Gettting the plastic lid to fit can be a royal PITA. I would hate to imagine the work to throw on a aluminum lid.

DOOOHHHH!! I'm really diggin' that Rubi body.

Gotta have it!

That Rubicon body is awesome! That will be my next body. I like the cuda but not on a monster, I wish they would make that for my rs4.

I have to admit, I do love that Rubicon!

Ehhh I could honestly care less about those parts, it's not like they aren't out there anyways. That Cuda looks tight but I agree with Mcvickj that the rear end could sit lower. It also looks a little weird on a monster truck. The Jeep is a nice looking addition though.

I hope like hell that the Rubi body dosent look like that it looks like hey took teh CJ8 body but teh back end off it and slaped on a bronco back end look at both the fenders 2 diffrent kinds. I like the winch thow.

The Cuda body is cool,and it looks realy good with thoes Q6 and Dirt Bonz tires.:dance: I am going to get one or two.:banana:

Back