HPI Jumpshot advice needed please!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doug3d10

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I have had my hpi jumpshot sc (version 1) for a few years now and I am looking for an upgrade, I currently have a fully stock setup. I have a 2s 30C lipo which I would use to accompany my repairs. I would like to get increaced peformace all round, I would like to get a more powerful motor rather than a pinion gear which i will add afterwards. If anyone has any ideas please let me know!

Thanks

any 540 brushless setup will work . almost anything is better than that saturn 12t that was oem..a nice 10.5t will be fun till you break parts make sure you get a different lipo I dont think that 30c will cut it.id also pull gear diff apart and add new diff grease

any 540 brushless setup will work . almost anything is better than that saturn 12t that was oem..a nice 10.5t will be fun till you break parts make sure you get a different lipo I dont think that 30c will cut it.id also pull gear diff apart and add new diff grease
Hi, will a brushless motor work with the stock esc? (SC-3SWP2 WATERPROOF ELECTRONIC SPEED CONTROL)

Hi, will a brushless motor work with the stock esc? (SC-3SWP2 WATERPROOF ELECTRONIC SPEED CONTROL)
Or would this be a noticable upgrade.. (

Absima Thrust 1:10 Brushless ESC and 10T Motor Combo)​

it will be a noticeable difference. But it is non censored so you might have cogging issues. and a brushed esc will not work on a brushless motor

Back