Hpi Firestorm 10t

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-Maxx Monster

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hpi Firestorm 10t....HELP!!!!!!!!!

I just got a HPI Firestorm 10T 2 weeks ago. I think its a great truck, its got a lot of power behind it and i think it is way better than the T-Maxx 2.5 that i own. On saturday, I was running it around on a dirt field. I had already broken it in and tuned it. I was doing doughnuts and power slides with it but then as I slowed it around to turn a corner, it just wouldn't go anywhere. ITs like the things gears just got stripped or something. It goes, but at a really slow pace. Please help me out here!!!!:confused::confused::confused: Let me know what I should do. THanks!!!!!

Last edited:
CK your slipper clutch too see if its slipping too much. My adjuster nut came lose 1 time. Also ck the trans and if there is diffs ck them to see if they have broke or stripped.

Funny you say to check all that. Neighbor and I run together all the time. His slipper clutch went out after running in the field, and within a week his diff. shredded itself on the inside. The spider gears got chewed bad. I bet thats your problem.

I broke the monster diff gear in my NXT back when I was 9. I lost the trans and did an XXX-NT back half conversion lol.

Thanks for the information!I will look at the transmission, because I already tightened the slipper clutch.

it works, just tightened the stuff up and it flew. thanks for all the help!

Back