HPI e10

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCnut

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
i have a few questions about this ride.

HPI e10
HPIe10.jpg

i am suppose to be getting one in a trade here and need to know a few things ...

1. what would you guys suggest doing to it to get it to reach speeds of 60-80 mph ?? i am thinking about a brushless setup, but know nothing about them.

2. what suspension would you guys recommend for touring and a seperate one for drifting ??

3. i want this thing to SCREAM ... so any suggestions to get it OVER 80 (more like 100mph) will also be welcome.

if you dont mind ... links to your suggestions would be great !! thanks in advance guys !!

AH HA HA HAAAAAA !!

Roley Poley has jokes today !!

did you ever go through with this trade???? the one i had just had a 7t and was really slow....on the other hand i have a T1 with brushed and just on nimh will hold right around 56-57 mph next to my car so I'm planning to go brushless/sidewinder/3-4s and see what she'll do.

did you ever go through with this trade???? the one i had just had a 7t and was really slow....on the other hand i have a T1 with brushed and just on nimh will hold right around 56-57 mph next to my car so I'm planning to go brushless/sidewinder/3-4s and see what she'll do.

Way to bring up a old post noob lol.

no man, i didnt. the idiot wanting to trade backed out after i shipped the plane. i threatened him by saying that i had every PM sent between us and he sent the plane back instead of the car. can you say D*CK ??

prolly for the best man, you should get something alittle better imo.

i have a few questions about this ride.

HPI e10
View attachment 39497

i am suppose to be getting one in a trade here and need to know a few things ...

1. what would you guys suggest doing to it to get it to reach speeds of 60-80 mph ?? i am thinking about a brushless setup, but know nothing about them.

2. what suspension would you guys recommend for touring and a seperate one for drifting ??

3. i want this thing to SCREAM ... so any suggestions to get it OVER 80 (more like 100mph) will also be welcome.

if you dont mind ... links to your suggestions would be great !! thanks in advance guys !!
You’ll need to upgrade your drive train

Back