Hpi blitz ???? Battery questions

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nissan7

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hello i am planning to buy a blitz soon and going to run it stock . wat battery and size should i use to get the best speed an performance out of the truck with out burnin up the motor:confused:

8 cell 5000 nimh battery you will love the power with the stock set up good luck :thumbup1:

Are u sure that want be to much power that it want burn up the motor

i ran that when i first got my blitz and i ran it allot for a month straight nothing went wrong :thumbup1:

ok .....do u really like the Blitz I'm planning on buying one soon have u had any problems out of it?:D

The first day out i broke a rear HUB in half :mad: but other then that it's an ok truck i really don't use or mod it anymore believe it or not I'm into stadium trucks more . But the blitz it's a fun truck to start off with .

Blitz

I bought the new Blitz and raced it right out of the box. Got 3rd in the main.Raced against Traxxs and SC10. We run in Mission Texas. Just love the way the truck handles,did not change anything.

does lipo make the truck run faster??

battery

Yes it has more zip and longer run time. I run a 4000 lipo. I got rid of the radio it came with and went to a FM one that has more settings what a difference.

Back