HPI Baja 5b SS Kit with clear body

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
When the HPI Savage came out customers asked for a kit version, and HPI gave us the HPI Savage SS. Well the HPI Baja 5b is no different, almost as soon as the HPI Baja 5b came out customers asked for a kit version and once again HPI Racing is delivering - with the HPI Baja 5b SS!

The new HPI Baja 5b SS (Super Sport) comes completely unassembled and..

Click to Continue

Damn. These guys are making it very tough for me not to own one....

Ok this is numero uno on my christmas list to buy myself! I smell a nitro sale coming soon lol. Gosh this sucker is so sweet, match my dirt bike perfectly.

Bryson

The only thing I dont get is if this comes with better stuff, and everything is there for the build and to drive. Why is it cheaper to buy this as apposed to the rtr, just the fact that you have to build it. Thats what I'm a little confused about.

Bryson

Oh well in that case it dosent slow me down from getting one. I had the intention of using my spectrum anyway. I can't wait. I was talking to my friend at the hobby shop the other day, and he said like mid november there going to get them. There also desiging custom pipes for them, along with other killer upgrades, like a close ratio second gear, and he said that they could hook me up if I get one. One day soon is all I can say.

Bryson

ss has No Radio System, No throatle servo, though it does include the HPI 1/4 scale steering servo with Metal Gears already installed. need to be assembled, needs to be painted, body ofcourse.

thats about it.
I'm sure it will also not include some of the spare parts the rtr also includes.

The Baja doesn't have a 2-speed yet, but Team GoNads is working on one.

Back