Sold / Found HPI Baja 5B, ARTR, USED IN Great Shape F/S.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmahh

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hey all. I have a nearly stock fall 07 HPI Baja 5B. the main chaissis pieces have been stripped of the purple (there are a few purple pieces left that i will strip the color off if you want) The Motor is a stock 23cc with maybe 4 gallons on it. it starts and runs great. Exhaust is a Jetpro V3 pipe with no damage at all.

This baja was adult owned and will come with the rtr steering servo, throatle servo, and battery pack, no radio/rx included.

Has new lightly run Proline Badlands in good condition with light use on them. no tears or rips. has stock rib front tires. also has a fairly new proline Desert Rat body painted silver.

I have to install a new gearbox in it as the top center nub is broken off, but the gearbox being installed will be a New never mounted gear box. I am not sure what diff is installed but will find out prior to a sale so you know.

i will sell this as is for 600.00 plus shipping from 48642. Local Pick up is available
I can also customize it for your pleasure. I can offer some great condition upgrades like:

new 23cc HPI Low Drag Piston/Ring installed with new cyclinder gasket for a fresly rebuilt motor. (can also offer to install new crank bearings of choice if you like).
I can offer to polish the aluminum parts for a better shine or a mirror like shine if you wish, or anodize to a color/s of your choice.
I can offer other upgrades like a RAMTech Front Shock Tower.
A Turtle Racing Rear Shock Brace.
Lunatik front turn buckles.
Or any number of other upgrades that i may have available at this time. lmk what you are interested in, and i can let you know if i have it available.

If there are specific upgrades/items you want, we can work it out to buy and have the parts sent here and i will install them, and make any setup adjustments prior to shipping out.

I can also offer to anodize all the aluminum to a color or colors of your choice.

SO you can have this well cared for and maintained Stock HPI Baja 5B in great condition as it is, or with any number of upgrades/options as you see fit. your budget is the limit.

Like Burger King, you can have it your way. 600.00 shipped as it currently is ready to istall your radio system and gas and go, or I can customize it as you wish. Any customizing work/parts will be additional to the base price of 600.00 plus shipping from zip code 48642. I can like find a stock RTR Radio system if you desire for 25.00 to make this fully rtr.

I will be installing the new gear box tomorrow and will get pictures of its current state and post them up then.

ask anyone here, I am true to my word and represent the items i sell fairly and accuratly.

here is your chance to get a nice deal on a well cared for, never abused, adult owned HPI Baja 5B for a fair price, or you can have it re anodized and customized to meet your specific look or build, or performance need.

ask any questions you have, and know that ANY Additional Mods or Customizing work will be fully discussed, and disclosed for total cost and what will be done prior to any money changeing hands. I'm a straight shooter and only want the new owner to be happy with his purchase.

I prefer a Postal M.O. but will accept paypal if you cover their fees. PM me or post any questions you have, i will be happy to answer them as soon as i see them.

Timmahh

got any pics??

Follow this link to our sister site HBF for pics. instead of posting them on all 3 forums, i ll just direct you to my ad on HBF with the pics

http://www.hpibajaforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38189

Thanx to those that have PMed me with Trade offers. At this time, this needs to be sold as i have bills to pay, and dont think my bank will take an RC as payment. lol
Timmahh

I'm surprised it took so long, that was a hell of a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back