how old is this forum

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjones1891

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
how old is this forum and how many poster are from the traxxas forum . who is uses both:classic:

The first member joined on 7-13-2002 but wasn't open to the public for another week or so.

At this rate we will have well over 1000 users in the first year.

You can't count Woodie as the first member!
Who would the first real member be then? Hmmmmm....

rjones1891 - I still visit MaxxTraxx, Traxxas, HPI, but I'm spending most of my time here now. This place is growing FAST.

I used to use the TRAXXAS forum...now this is my home.

Originally posted by Retread316

Tha would be.............................
YOU!!! :p

you guys are killing me!!!

This baby's growing fast.....

This place is cool, you can discuss other companies, which is nice. Kind of your "one stop shop" to talk about all things nitro. The Traxxas site used to be a great source of info, and maybe it still could be. I know I learned a lot there, but it is a company site and this one isn't. That means more freedom to post about other companies and such.

ND

Originally posted by matts6887
Yes it is growing quickly; I still use both...but lately not as often on the traxxas forums as here
Yeah, because you'd be banned there if you spammed it like you do here!

I like the look and feel of this board better then the Traxxas board, I still post there but not as much.

Originally posted by Retread316

Our first real member was Çh®i§tiªñ, everyone before him was invited in before the forum was opened. R/C Nitro Talk went public the 24th. Which means this site is just a little over a month old.

-WoodiE

Back