How much is RC10GT worth?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

venomgt95

RC Newbie
Reaction score
My brother wants me to sell his Team Associated RC10GT, but I'm not sure what it's worth. He thinks he can get around 200$ for it, but i doubt it because 1) It doesn't run, and 2) theres no body for it. With 2 cases of parts and tools included, what do you suppose he can get off it?

Not knowing the actual condition of the R/C, other than it doesn't run I would say about $100. Just looking on eBay there are several RC10GT's that look to be in nice shape for the $200 range and ready to run.

If it doesn't run, then $50, I know I wouldn't be spending $200 on something that doesn't run :)

I'd guess if you're lucky $125. I watch them all the time sell for between $100-$175 and that's with shipping included.

Wow,pics are from January. Time fly's! Only way to tell is to tear it apart and check it out. I hope it wasn't ran much without the air filter.

Wow,pics are from January. Time fly's! Only way to tell is to tear it apart and check it out. I hope it wasn't ran much without the air filter.

It hasn't been ran at all lol its literally just sat in my closet.