how is this pipe?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niffken

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i-1.JPG

I can't say Iv heard anything good about them. One thing you will want to think about is how will you get the oil out of that pipe.

for maxx sakes!!!i dont want one:) I would not subject her to this peice. I do know someone in the area with one ( i saw it in the lhs for repair) . Does anyone have hands on with this pipe?

Well lets see how can I say this nicely:\ The pipe your looking at has no convergent cone and there is no divergent cone in its disign. This should tell you it will not make a good power band for a nitro engine. With just these two disign flaws the pipe will not have good scavaging characteristics. I can tell this just by looking at that pipe, but if you want one get one and see for yourself.

Originally posted by Niffken
for maxx sakes!!!i dont want one:) I would not subject her to this peice. I do know someone in the area with one ( i saw it in the lhs for repair) . Does anyone have hands on with this pipe?

i dont want one. Just wanted to know about it.

Originally posted by Niffken

i dont want one. Just wanted to know about it.

OK:D Now you know more about it just by looking at it.

Don't waste your time, that pipe is made for looks and nothing else. It will give you no performance (reference Hunter's comments on nozzle shapes). Not to mention the extra length that the exhaust has to go through...it may just smother the engines performance all together.

thanks peeps..you see i have this problem. When i "get into something" I need to know everything about it. Like i need the white papers on it and study it for months. I dont want there to ever be room for errors. So i just wanted to be educated on other items so when i speak to others about it i have real info to share instead of bull.. Thanks again!

That’s OK Niffken,
If I got one I wouldn’t want any one to know either.:D

Hay, what is a Niffken any way?

i dont know ..do you;)

actually i was fixing my gas lines in the house and had spare copper pipe left over and i fit it to make a pipe and want to see if i can make a buck or 2 from it.:p

Last edited: