How is Jenny's RC so cheap??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glitch

RCTalk Qualifier
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Keep seeing people talk about it so went and checked for parts for my model (vorteks). The transmitter is (although sold out) less than $20? How?

Because it is not Digital.

You want Digital Professional radio. With many Memory options to many Cars you own.

The one you talk about is Noob. Beginner , Toy grade radio only

Jennys dont give you 2year warranty either.

I dont like stock parts. I always buy Options if it is awaible.
I dont buy stock parts.

Jennys are good anyways to others who like stock parts.

Keep seeing people talk about it so went and checked for parts for my model (vorteks). The transmitter is (although sold out) less than $20? How?
Jenny's buys new kits and parts them out. Each part is cheaper that way, than buying new parts. They are a great resource, and have very good service.

They are a kit breaker. They buy an RC, take it apart and sell the parts. Some are worth more than others, and that radio is entry level stuff with no receiver and worth just about that much.

I have built a Xmaxx and Erevo both using Jenny's RC.
I am going to use Jenny's when I build a K8 right after I finish my Baja 5b.

Yeah, I always check them out but talk my way out of fit because I really want to finish my Baja 5b

It doesn't really matter @rccar4life , I only buy a part or two at a time. I'm on a fixed income so I can't buy a bunch at a time.
I'm not concerned what so ever if it's more expensive or not, I can't afford it outright so a part at a time works for me.

It doesn't really matter @rccar4life , I only buy a part or two at a time. I'm on a fixed income so I can't buy a bunch at a time.
I'm not concerned what so ever if it's more expensive or not, I can't afford it outright so a part at a time works for me.

aaah, that is actually smart, and you also have many cars already, that are ready to run, then you have no stress right ?.

Great and cool that you do your cars from scratch. This is abit oldschool feeling almost, back in days when you need build your cars.

It definitely is more expensive to buy them RTR but at least this way I can mod along the way if I want. I enjoy building them a part at a time anyway.

JRC has great prices but if you add up all the costs of the assemblies they sell, you'll soon realize those deals end up costing more than a RTR does, and it's much worse if you buy direct from the manufacturer!
I frequently buy parts like arms, hubs, bolt kits or something not available in the aftermarket world yet. The shipping is prompt and their customer service is top shelf. 👌

Because it is not Digital.

You want Digital Professional radio. With many Memory options to many Cars you own.

The one you talk about is Noob. Beginner , Toy grade radio only

Jennys dont give you 2year warranty either.

I dont like stock parts. I always buy Options if it is awaible.
I dont buy stock parts.

Jennys are good anyways to others who like stock parts.
😂 I wonder if you’ve ever had a toy grade car?? Lol. It’s a much better transmitter than from any toy grade car I’ve had, maybe you’ve had a different experience

what do you like this radio Glitch?

futaba-t7px-pistolengriff-fernsteuerung-24-ghz-anzahl-kanaele-7-inkl-empfaenger.jpg

I feel ill with RTR radios, like toys, i go sick, very bad, can't drive. Very bad.,

tenor.gif

i dont want live when i hold a RTR transmitter, something is very wrong with them .,. it is as bad as eat steak with plastic fork, its wrong !!

what do you like this radio Glitch?

futaba-t7px-pistolengriff-fernsteuerung-24-ghz-anzahl-kanaele-7-inkl-empfaenger.jpg

I feel ill with RTR radios, like toys, i go sick, very bad, can't drive. Very bad.,

tenor.gif

i dont want live when i hold a RTR transmitter, something is very wrong with them .,. it is as bad as eat steak with plastic fork, its wrong !!
I agree so much. Why dont you give me your credit card info. Ill make sure to change it out asap. Dont want to accidentally post a pic on it and ruin peoples day. 🤣😂😁

The Arrma radios aren't terrible, but any RTR radio is going to lack features. You cann spend $20 on that, or spend about $45 on a Flysky GT3 and get tons of features. No brainer there.

JRC has great prices but if you add up all the costs of the assemblies they sell, you'll soon realize those deals end up costing more than a RTR does, and it's much worse if you buy direct from the manufacturer!
I frequently buy parts like arms, hubs, bolt kits or something not available in the aftermarket world yet. The shipping is prompt and their customer service is top shelf. 👌
Do you live or happen to know someone who live in canada. If so how much is shipping usually?

Back