How I plan to explode/self destruct my rustler 4x4

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Addict Rc

Hardcore RCTalk User
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
ok, the rustler sucks at bashing so I think a surpass hobby 6s system, 42t spur, 31t pinion, how can i lock the diffs? I’ve heard silicone ear plugs? And 3 of these, I’m having a guess at 100 mph? Smaller tires/street tires are needed what do you recommend? Hoons are too big but I want something not tall but wide (under 2.8 tall)
Battery’s Motor and esc pinion Spur

You can try these ,not sure of what they can handle!

1678902259313.png

https://www.towerhobbies.com/duratrax/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIwu-d9L3e_QIVSvbjBx1ibwUvEAAYASAAEgJkG_D_BwE

Thanks I will

I run the 1/8 scale buggy Duratrax Lock ups on nitro buggy an they are a good tire brand ,
but I dont know how they hold up to speed runs ,but they have a large selection ,you would
need to determine your hex size an 2 or 4 wheel set up ,they are a good price too!..:cool:

I'm a little confused at what you're asking. Are you asking what tires for 100MPH? If thats the case then Id get 17mm hub adapters and run belted 1/8 scale GPM GT style onroad tires.

Back