How durable is a losi xxxnt ?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Supernitro17

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I'm looking to get a stadium truck, I'm just wondering how durable a losi xxxnt will be , i plan on racing it, but i also want to beat the hell out of it a little when i play ?> do you think it will be able to handle me crashing occasionaly and doing big jumps ?

Truth is all truck break
the losi although it's argueably the best handling Statium race truck is the easiest to break. It's not really made for bashing
Actually none of the statium trucks are, they're are made for track racing not bashing

The toughest of the top three is the RC10GT, but it will break too if you bash it hard.

If you want something to both race and bash, I'd recomend a 1/8th scale buggy or a good monster truck

The 4 wheel drives are a lot more fun to bash that a ST anyway

i had a savage and kept breaking stuff on that , I'm not going to tottaly demolish the losi, but i want to be able to cruise around in like backyards, jump off some stuff... nothing HORRIBLE for it. but i mean , being a truck it must be pretty tough

Have you driven a 1/8 buggy? if not I would see if you could first, this may be what you would rather have, back when I was getting interested in off road, I was asking similar questions like yours! I drove my nephews Losixxxnt then drove his storm, that was all I needed, dont get me wrong! I had a blast with the losi and would recomend it for what its inteneded for, but I wanted a stronger car and went with the storm, he ended up breaking the losi pretty bad that day, but the storm just came home dirty! do some more research and get what you really want!

I would say get the rc10gt.It is a durable truck that can take a beating. If you want it bombproof RPM make everything for the truck. It is a very good racer too.

hmmm . maybe i will look into a storm or a kyosho buggy...

well . i talked to the LHS guys today and i got a rustler ... muahaha . basically because it is easier to fix. ill have to do some bigtime upgrades tho.

That is a good truck, it is super tough.

yeah, i am looking forward to getting it and letting it loose, ill have to add a set of cvds in the rear for sure, those plastic shafts wont last too long. and then some shocks once i break the stockers. i need to figure out what i need for bulletproofing now, cause I'm going to beat the hell out of it

Back