how do you use after run oil on a traxxas t-maxx 3.3

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan the man

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I have just bought a traxxas t-maxx 3.3 and i am not sure how to use the after run oil is it the same procedure as using wd40
hope you can help
-daniel:\

I use aro on any of my engines that will not be used again for more than a day or two. And I always make sure after I put it in, and run the piston up and down a few times, to return the piston to bdc and leave it there until the next time I run it.

Yes, same as WD-40, Squirt some in the top of the head when you take the glow plug out, and in the carb.

never used it,i run sidewinder 30% and it has afo in the fuel.

the new traxxas top fuel power plus says it eliminates the need for after run oil
so does that mean i dont need to after run it no more or is it suggested i still after run it

Yes, same as WD-40, Squirt some in the top of the head when you take the glow plug out, and in the carb.

Clean out the hole before you remove the glow plug or junk can fall into your engine....And thats a headach you don't want..
:D

Back