How about a list of links of different online hobby stores

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ballen

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Ya ,ok it's mainly for me but i am sure there are a lot of people on here that may need this info . so how about everbody lets us know the good ones and the ones to stay away from.I myself have never had a reason to order online but now i find myself with no stores within 30 miles. not even a hobbytown usa .now there is only 2 in maryland.

Thank you very much. Come on people i know there is alot more .

I'm originaly from Ashtabula ,Ohio

Amainhobbies.com is great, always.

Towerhobbies.com is good for alot of "other" things, building supplies, tools, stuff like that and alot of other hobby stuff.

and y did u move!!!!! lol

and yes a main is where i buy alot if not from my LHS

we have 5 sites allready ....any more out there ? any we should stay awy from

parents moved us when i was just turning 16 .all the jobs back in 82 where leaving and heading south .went to move parents back about 5-6 years ago and the neighborhood is nothing but drugs and the property is not worth any more then when we moved .people we knowdid not get out in time now they can't give there houses away..now 45 5 kids 6 grandkids

Last edited:
well I thank everyone so far but I know there has got to be more out there.

I would reccomend creating an ebay account just for hobby part buying, not necessarily selling, but they have VAST amounts of rc parts at the lowest prices ever. Thats what I would do, thats what I do if AMain doesn't have what I need.

www.thetoyz.com They have to order a lot of stuff but they can order just about anything and they try to beat everyone elses prices and their shipping is very cheap.

HPI i have an ebay account but have never ordered anything yet.but the more options you have the better deals you can get.

Back