Hot Bodies Stadium RR 2-Speed??????

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TriGGeR

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i was wondering if any1 had seen or heard about them producing a 2 speed for the truck and i was also wondering if it is even needed for those of you who own one out ther tell me if it needs one, i have a friend that is set on the need for a 2-Speed. i have tried and tried to tell him i seriously doubt that it needs one on such a light truck compared to all of the other MT's out ther.

Yes you can piece together a 2 speed tranny for the stadium...Hot bodies makes a street car that has a 2 speed in it. You need to buy that setup then buy a new clutchbell. But it really isnt worth it...The truck will be too fast...Have you ever seen a truck with a 2 speed beat a 1/8 scale buggy on the track? The lightning stadium has the same type of drivetrain a buggy has and is almost as fast...

thanx for the info it woesnt for me it was for a friend but for some reason i kinda want one lol a MGT(or any of the other 2-speed monsters) can't keep up with a buggy i dont think anyways lol i have never seenem do it and i have raced for 3 years now

I have them - pm me or have your buddy email me if interested

RushRC

Back