Hot Bodies Lightning Stadium 2 Pro - Any good?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MotoGod

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Anyone have one? Is this a decent truggy? I found one locally for $100 and have been thinking about picking it up for racing. I hear mixed reviews on Hot Bodies stuff though. I don't wanna be buying parts left and right for it....

if you check out a few of my threads you will see where we have talked about this same exact truggy cuz this is the next one i want to get and overall everyone liked it. i would like to know though where you found one for 100 cuz the cheapest i find on the web is 450

The owner misled me a little bit. It's actually a Lightning Stadium RR and not the v2 Pro ;-)

Still for the price that is cheap! I have a Lightning 2 buggy and it is tough as hell. It's made be HPI so how bad can it be. If it is any shape 100 bones is very well worth it.

Looks like it has a MT body on it. Not sure what a "Power Racing" engine is. Sounds like someone who either has no clue or thinks you don't. I would still check it out if I could.

I could go look at it since he is @ 3 hours away....but not sure I really want to anyway. lol

DSC00107.gif
They rock I have a Novarossi .28 in mine love this truggie

Back