Hot bodies E- ZILLA?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been looking at them too. Started to ask the same question. Think it's pretty cool. Looks like a Savage knock-off. Wonder if Savage parts would work? Haven't seen anybody talking about it.

Yeah i have one,it is shorter and smaller that the savage.I installed a set of billet aluminum jumbo rims and jumbo cheveron tires,two 3800 SMC matched cell packs,and installed a HV Maxx brushless combo.Attention: the HV Maxx set up will not fit,so with some creative trimming and dropping the pinion 3-5 teeth it will haul.I love the truck,would like to see some more owners.

everyone knows that HB and HPI are connected ... notcie how they made the e-zilla 1/10th? That is so the savage parts wouldnt fit the zilla

Yeah i know that the e-zilla is 1/10, also the savage is considered 1/10 also.I have checked out the suspension to colaborate the savage to the zilla, not going to be easy but can be done.

I thought the savage is considered 1/8 scale.

I was thinking the Savage was 1/8 scale too. Kinda confusing. Go looking for bodies and they will be listed under 1/8 and 1/10. Also the T-Maxx considered 1/10 but bodies fit the Savage?

Would've been nice if it was the same size as the Savage. All the aftermarket parts for the Savage fitting it....

the savage is an 1/8th scale truck.. the t-maxx is considerable smaller then the savage.. its not about the bodies its wheelbase and such compared to the 1:1 counterpart

Savage is defiantly considered a 1/8th scale truck, just by its measurements.
Also talking about the E-Zilla how is its performance? Is its weight over power ratio good enough?

Anyone on the forum got one? Or seen one run? Any thoughts on them?

I've been looking at them pretty hard. Buddy of mine is wanting to get an electric for his 10 year old. I have about got the Rustler running and giving it to him. But he doesn't think he will have the patience for nitro.

Hey digger-

if you just install a pair of 3800 matched cells in the truck, it will give high end touring cars a run for there money.As soon as i get some pics of my truck i will post them

Have just been looking at the truck, don't have one.
Like it, but not sure I want to go electric. Want to try that body for the savage though.
Lets see some vid too if ya can. :hammer:

they look awesome i was thinking about getting a electric MT and if and when i do this will be it i really didnt want to get a E-maxx so this is it right here lol
and also the savage is a 1/8th scale as noted and the e-zilla is a 1/10th i dont think they did it on purpose not to make them alike just so the zilla is in the same leaque as the emaxx no sense in making a 1/8th scale electric that is by itself but it does look like the same platform as the savage but a little smaller
IMO
rick

well, isnt the revo considered 1/10 scale? It really isnt much smaller overall compared to like a savage....

yeah it is ,if you look at the specs fir each there honestly is a great deal of difference between the 1/8th and 1/10th scale trucks

Back