Hot Bodies D413

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRXaddict

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hello all, its been awhile since i posted. figured i'd show you guys a few pics of my last build.

hot bodies D413 Buggy 4wd.

Love the quality and all the CF in this chassis. the buggy handles great and i love the fact you can change configurations on the layout for either dual battery ( saddle packs ) or one larger pack. just nice to have the variation. but in general this is a very well balanced buggy.

Found this on ebay for just over 250 dollars. where as everywhere else wanted about 400 i believe it was. and it was brand new. they just weren't selling any and had them sitting for awhile and only had 2 in stock. So naturally i jumped on it.

Attachments

• d413.PNG
    d413.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 186
  • d4132.PNG
    d4132.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 136
  • d4133.PNG
    d4133.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 128
  • shocks.PNG
    shocks.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 124
  • diff.PNG
    diff.PNG
    742.6 KB · Views: 132
  • diff3.PNG
    diff3.PNG
    1,001.2 KB · Views: 143
  • HB.PNG
    HB.PNG
    755 KB · Views: 137
  • hbbuggy.PNG
    hbbuggy.PNG
    1.9 MB · Views: 132
  • d413body.PNG
    d413body.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 129
  • d413body2.PNG
    d413body2.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 133
had a couple problems with the loading pics so its taking a second post.

Attachments

• d413 body4.PNG
    d413 body4.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 135
  • buggy3.PNG
    buggy3.PNG
    979 KB · Views: 126
  • buggy.PNG
    buggy.PNG
    1.9 MB · Views: 124
  • buggy5.PNG
    buggy5.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 129
Last edited:
thats all the photos i have as of now. its finished its just its been a couple months since i built this thing so the photos are kinda old. if i find the rest i'll post em up.

So the motor i got is a SKY RC which is a pretty affordable ESC/motor kit. i paid about 60 bucks for it and its actually pretty good. its a sensored motor so you have the ability to tune and adjust the motors behavior with a little card that plugs into the esc. and it actually works i was impressed. its fun actually changing settings and having the motor respond differently.

Attachments

• buggy5.PNG
    buggy5.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 143
  • hotbodies4.PNG
    hotbodies4.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 127
  • skyrc.PNG
    skyrc.PNG
    2 MB · Views: 137
@TRXaddict keep us posted on that SkyRC combo. I keep hearing mixed reviews on them, either love them or hate them.

That body looks fantastic man, nicely done indeed!

@TRXaddict keep us posted on that SkyRC combo. I keep hearing mixed reviews on them, either love them or hate them.

That body looks fantastic man, nicely done indeed!

Thank you !! simple and clean how i like it. i love blue and orange i think those colors flow nicely together.

But yeah i have not had any problems with this thing at all. it operates as it should and has no malfunctions or defects. I suppose i could do a thread on that motor/esc specifically. but in general its fast. and the fact that i can tune the esc with that little orange board (in one of the pics where the tires were dirty) is a fun factor forsure. I honestly felt like for the price it wasn't something to expect much so my expectations were not very high so that could have played a part in it. but so far its a great buggy. i wish i drove it more. its just so low and where i live its too rocky and bumpy for this thing to hook up at all. the track is the only time i drive this.

Back