Hosim 9125 .. upgrade?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joulio

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi guys!
I'm new in this RC world...I bought a hosim 9125 as a gif for my son.

I already know that is not Heavy duty.. I was thinking upgrade it if he really like to use it.
Finally, he love it and same for me haha.

But now, it is possible to upgrade plastic part for metal? I look here and there in Google but I don't find help.

Thank!

Attachments

• 20211230_173400.jpg
    20211230_173400.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 158
Welcome to the forum and hobby! The Hosim 9125 has little to no parts or upgrades. I don’t believe there are any aluminum parts for it. If you do find aluminum parts, do not use aluminum arms.

Welcome in @joulio , for the most part, amazon cars are usually toy grade unless you choose a well-known brand. As @pug mentioned, it's highly doubtful you will find extra parts and I wouldn't put a bunch of money in it even if there is available parts. If you and your son are really interested it this hobby then I would purchase a hobby grade rig or two. It's a great hobby but these rigs are pretty much toy grade.

Welcome to the forum and hobby! The Hosim 9125 has little to no parts or upgrades. I don’t believe there are any aluminum parts for it. If you do find aluminum parts, do not use aluminum arms.
Thanks!!
Welcome in @joulio , for the most part, amazon cars are usually toy grade unless you choose a well-known brand. As @pug mentioned, it's highly doubtful you will find extra parts and I wouldn't put a bunch of money in it even if there is available parts. If you and your son are really interested it this hobby then I would purchase a hobby grade rig or two. It's a great hobby but these rigs are pretty much toy grade.
Thanks for your answer!

For sure I'm looking for a better one!

Do you have a recommendation? I see some traxxas emaxx and Maxx use for sale .. they look pretty good.

Traxxas, Arrma, Losi, Kyosho, Tamiya, and several others are awesome choices. Traxxas and Arrma lean toward the hobby grade and are really cool rigs.
The others lean toward racing but still are good hobby grade, but can get pretty spendy.
The direction you want to go makes a difference in what you choose as well. I have both crawlers and bashers but I don't race. I have the Traxxas Xmaxx in which I built, Tmaxx that I completely rebuilt. Stampede 4x4 kit, Stampede 2wd, and I am building a E-revo as we speak. I also have a Arrma Typhon capable of running on 4s but keep it at 2s.
My favorite it 1/5 scale gas rigs.

Traxxas, Arrma, Losi, Kyosho, Tamiya, and several others are awesome choices. Traxxas and Arrma lean toward the hobby grade and are really cool rigs.
The others lean toward racing but still are good hobby grade, but can get pretty spendy.
Thanks!

Don’t get a used RC, they usually have tons of issues.

For a good first hobby grade, I recommend the Arrma 3s line and more specifically, the Granite 3s.

Don’t get a used RC, they usually have tons of issues.

For a good first hobby grade, I recommend the Arrma 3s line and more specifically, the Granite 3s.
Thanks!! Good to know

I will look at that 🤘