Hong Nor VS Ho Bao

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GilBeQuick

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
"Hong Nor makes the 9.5 and MBX series for Ofna while Ho Bao makes the Hyper 7's"

I've read that Ho Bao is the higher quality maker, but what about Ho Bao makes them would make me want to choose a 7 over a 9.5 or MBX?

Supposedly the Ho Bao is lighter and more nimble, making it do everything faster i.e. accelerate, brake, and corner. The Hong Nor may stand up to bashing better. If you want to bash mostly and race occasionally, lean towards the Hong Nor. The reverse would apply to the Ho Bao.

I own a Hyper 7 PBS and an OFNA 9.5.

Both are great buggies, but I prefer the Hyper 7. It handles 100% better, corners, jumping everything. JMO:whhooo:

study, how has it held up? Pretty durable buggy? Would you reccomend that particular buggy to others, or for the same money would you get something else?

I would not get anything except either a Hyper 7 PBS or Pro kit. Right now I would go for Pro kit.

It has been my favorate RC out of everything I have ever owned. I have owned many nitro and a few electrics. The Hyper 7 is my favorate so far. been trying to put some of the Pro parts on my PBS - but not all of them fit.

I been buying Pro parts and some have fit but some have not. I want to put a graphite top plate on. The only graphite top plate is from the Pro kit and it does NOT fit the PBS at all. I am trying to figure out a way to mod it to make it fit.

Back