Hong Nor same as ofna jammin?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scamz

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
On one of the websites they sell the Hong Nor X2 which looks identical to the ofna jammin x2...

is it the same thing? or is the Hong Nor a copy?

thanks

No its almost the same thing But Hong Nor has different setup and hop up. I couldnt begine to tell you what they are.

No its almost the same thing But Hong Nor has different setup and hop up. I couldnt begine to tell you what they are.

but they are 100% compatible with each other though right?

Probably not. I doubt any manufacturer is gonna let just any random company copy their products. Like the knock-off t maxx's that were floating around a few years ago. They looked identical, but nothing was interchangeable. It's probably crap. Remember, in this hobby, you get what you pay for. Throw up some links.

I did some research and they seem really big in Japan and most asian areas. I'm not sure about UK and such. Like Matt said be careful what you buy. I have seen some real turds come from over there and getting parts is like pulling teeth with rusty pliers. I would find a US hobby shop that will ship overseas if you can't find on in your area.

I did some research and they seem really big in Japan and most asian areas. I'm not sure about UK and such. Like Matt said be careful what you buy. I have seen some real turds come from over there and getting parts is like pulling teeth with rusty pliers. I would find a US hobby shop that will ship overseas if you can't find on in your area.

thanks for the advise.

I'm just seriously having major problems finding a jammin X1 or 2 on ANY uk site. Its odd because parts and upgrades are easy to find on uk sites, but not a single car. I've searched the first 60 pages of uk google for it and i can't seem to find it. any guidance?

Call some local hobby shops and ask about them. Couldn't hurt.

hong nor

HI Chaps
I have a hong nor X2,
I have also looked at the ofna and the jammin.
The cars are the same...... the engines vary.
all the parts of compatible with each other.
I have some jammin parts on my car.........

the cars are quiet popular in South Africa

Back