Holy cow!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryson

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I've got like 2 more tanks to go before break in is over on my dynamite .12 but wow its fast. I've got it in a ntc3 and i can't belive how fast this thing is turnning out to be. It just wants to drift, almost beggs for it. The collasack that I'm driveing in right now is covered in dirt or pine pollen but its like slick as snot. I might sell it before i crash it and jack it up because it is just too damn fast LMAO. Just had to share.

Bryson

IMO the way to prevent it to drift is to tune your shocks. I ran an MT12 in my first NTC3 and had drifting issues I did not plan for. Try to see if the shocks are not allowing you to get traction. IMO the best guide is the XXX Main touring car guide.

I'm going to try loosing up my rear suspension tomarro and same with the front. I thought that was the problem too and i need to get some differnt tires too. All depends on next friday. I'm tryign to get a new truck for track and if budget dosent permit both I'm going with a new truck. On road is sweet but i can see myself spending wayyyy to much money on this thing, espically with tires. LOL.

Bryson

to get traction, tighten the collars down a bit. Loosening them will net you less traction.

Really id think softer soak up the bumps and stiffer less movement. HUH ill give it a shot.

Bryson

Back