Hobao Hyper vse, Battery ?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arrmajunk

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
So hey guys, I ve bought a Hyper VSE,
It was the kit version I’m running Arrma Kraton 6s Running gear, Arrma 185BLX ESC
And 2050kv motor, my problem is however,
How the Fliping heck do I fit X2 hard case Lipo into it and put the body shell on?
I tried my 2s x2 they don’t really fit either ,
I’m a bit pee’d off with it had i of known I wouldn’t have bought it . .
many suggestions on what battery fit under the shell? Cheers .

You would think two normal capacity 2S packs should fit in that step type battery tray. What packs are you trying to cram in there?

You would think two normal capacity 2S packs should fit in that step type battery tray. What packs are you trying to cram in there?
I have two x 2s voltz 4000mah, in hardcase
If the go in horizontal stacked the shell rests on the battery’s , if I put them on their sides the balance wire is getting crushed, they are 138mm length, 47mm width, 25mm Depth,
The pair horizontal are 50cm tall shell don’t fit, do it sideways they 47 tall and 50mm wide so bursting the tray to .
really annoying, I need 6s 138 x 47 x 47 ?
FFS

It was the kit version I’m running Arrma Kraton 6s Running gear, Arrma 185BLX ESC
How the Fliping heck do I fit X2 hard case Lipo into it and put the body shell on?
My batteries are bigger than yours and they fit fine. The wires exit on the side, so i just need to cut out one side of the battery tray to fit them in.

oo

Back