Hitec Servo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nodsterr

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hi, I have a 5645mg hitec steering servo. Now how do i go about getting the right connection for it like the round metal teeth into the stock tmaxx 3.3 plastic socket without stripping it. its kinda hard to explain but I'm just worried about stripping the plastic piece that connects to the servo. Also i can't find the right screw that goes into the servo nor this plastic piece that will fit properly. please help

With further looking into this i found that the traxxas splines have 25 teeth and hitec has 24 so what do i do? and how would i go about finding that screw for the hitec servo

Last edited:
Your talking about the servo horn, you need to get a servo horn to fit on the servo the traxxas horn will not fit properly.
Fatuba horns will fit, search the web or go to your lhs, the servo you have should have came with horns to fit.

If you check your parts bin you may have a spare adapter, I know my servo savers came with a few inserts to fit on different brand servos.