hi I'm new! :)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r/c Kid

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i dont know where exactly to post i have a question my brother just bought an nitro r/c car but soon as we got it out the box its running on full blast! like super speed we dont know how to get it down to idle it. I'm new by the way to this stuff.. i only know of low,high and the lower idle screws where do i begin! :(:(

u need to be very carefull!!!!!!! you could ruin that engine. You must read all of the instructions.
The engine needs to be broken in.
It is probably running at wide open throttle because of a setting on the transmitter.

READ YOUR INSTRUCTION BOOK​

:(

we did well to the best of our knowledge lol :(. crap
any ideas on how to solve it and can u guys give me a break down on idles and wat way to turn an what each turn does an how it affects the car on start up and on full throttle runs.

:\Can you post a pic of the carburator of your truck turned on(not running, just the transmiter and the receiver on) and a pic of the carburator with the trigger all the way squeezed(WOT) please.

yes!!!

i got it! just had to cut down a whole lot on the carburetor and i just moved the idle screw under the engine and the lil throttle stick and just got to know the car :). thanks though fellas for the help.