Hi guys! Could use some help please

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daddys.girl

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi! I could really use your help....i lost both my brother and father last year. They loved building and racing there cars...and know that they would want others to continue to race them [ instead of packing them up and storing them away ] the problem is I have limited knowledge about them :( I have 4 cars total...2 gas powered cars [tc3 nitro and a buggy] and 2 electric cars [ tc4 brushed motor drive shaft driven] and a tc5 belt driven brushless motor] that are all equipped with customized parts. As well as tubs full of (new and slightly used ) bodies, tires, parts, servers , shocks and tools. I was wondering if I was to post some pictures of the cars and different items, that you could identify them and give me a price point. I would appreciate any help that you could provide. Thank you! :)

Hi! I could really use your help....i lost both my brother and father last year. They loved building and racing there cars...and know that they would want others to continue to race them [ instead of packing them up and storing them away ] the problem is I have limited knowledge about them :( I have 4 cars total...2 gas powered cars [tc3 nitro and a buggy] and 2 electric cars [ tc4 brushed motor drive shaft driven] and a tc5 belt driven brushless motor] that are all equipped with customized parts. As well as tubs full of (new and slightly used ) bodies, tires, parts, servers , shocks and tools. I was wondering if I was to post some pictures of the cars and different items, that you could identify them and give me a price point. I would appreciate any help that you could provide. Thank you! :)

Hi ,welcome to the RCT ,an I am very sorry to here about your loss!

Sure ,you can post up pics ,as long as the Moderator allows you to from being new to this channel ,all
you can do is try!...:welcome_sign:

Back