hey

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitro fan

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
hey guys :)
I'm planing to make my first ever nitro rc track any help please?

this will be my first track
need it to be like fast? bit tricky in some parts but easy enough i will get better :D

I would just make the course the way you want it and just run it flat track at first so you get use to it and then start adding jumps and woops.

Well, i myself am getting ready to make my own track as well, what dude suggested, about making a flat track first, i think is a very good idea, and make jumps later, you would have a better time figuring out where you want the jumps, more advise, i read a persons tip to someone who had the same question as you, it was put, as a suggestion, to draw it on paper first, then go out to map it out, you could easily start just by mulching the ground, and then packing it down, different ways to make the linings, spray paint if you just need to see, or wood, or dirt mounds what not, then on to the jumps, dirt dirt and more dirt, fun fun, alot of shoveling, can be a lot of work i think, I'm getting ready myself, and i am using the tip when i start that i just read, about a flat track, a very good idea!

alright thanks for the advice guys ill get back to your when i start building