hey hows it going people

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

circlequeen

I'm just found out about this forum from Niffken and it looks great. I'm sick of that traxxas forum and those crappy moderators. I've had 6 usernames on the traxxas board starting from iLiKeThE-nStApEdE, i also had one called cakeistasty, i had one called shaft, i had my mosty recent one which is circlequeen and some others i forgot. Its like bootcamp there they are so strict. I hope to have a succesfull career here and not be banned.

welcome aboard circlequeen...now drop and give me 10 :D

-WoodiE

Play by the rules and you will have no issues.
If you have any questions please ask first.

Welcome....

the name alone gets a beer!!!!!!!!!!!!!
budweiser.gif

and one for being a newbie
budweiser.gif

Wow what a choice of names that name is very close to the name that most of the people here love to dislike. OQ. You may want to think about a name change befor your post count gets to high regaurdless glad you are here. X

x_789, the name is for mocking purposes only. I can't stand her she is ugly, mean, and obnoctious.

Originally posted by circlequeen
x_789, the name is for mocking purposes only. I can't stand her she is ugly, mean, and obnoctious.
Dude you know her good here is proof of the first remark you made

In her haloween outfit. She is acting like someone that knows something about R/C vehicles.

ovalqueen.jpg
X

Last edited:
4 hours not a peep told you guys chicken bock bock bock..X

what is she growing in the planter in the pic??????

Welcome to the better board. You will find things a little looser over here and a lot more fun. You might find that some people over here remain the same...so you'll feel right at home. I do remember you Shaft.

circlequeen....shaft....
Welcome. I have seen you has Shaft before. From L.I. right? Chill. Pull up a chair. It's a cool place.....

yeah I'm from long island. and x_789 thanks for that grosome image I'm gonna have nightmares tonight because of that.:banana: (this banana is cool)

Originally posted by NCNitro
Looks like Homewrecker cut her hair with a weed eater! I bet she regrets the day she posted her pic.

aaah man I am laughing so hard I can hardly type!!!! I am so glad to find other people who dislike those two as much as me. OQ looks like a hippie reject from the 60's

Originally posted by NCNitro
Looks like Homewrecker cut her hair with a weed eater! I bet she regrets the day she posted her pic.
Probably since the pic is no longer viewable.

Back