Hey Eddy ink ?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x_789

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey man why don't you have a refil for my Epson C80? Also who the hellmade that cartridge desgin man when I bought that thing I pulled out the cartridge and it has vacumed plastic on the side that the ink is held in with I though hell pull that off right ? Wrong pshhhhhhhhhhh thats the preasure and its leaves the vacum sealed cartridge and my 33 dollar ccartridge head to File 13 anyway. Can it not be refilled and yes I am to lazy to look at the cartridge yto see if it has a little whole for that also I just looked at your site that is why I am intereseted. Lastly when are you getting your new site up so I can see your full sft list.

Lastly my brotha who do you use as your shipper ups or fedex. ? thanks X

The cartridge can be refilled and I do have the Archival inks for it..
However…….
You need to have a chip re-programmer for it. I can get them for around $50.00 and the inks for about 10 refills per cartridge is another $50.00.

Refilling this one is a pain it the ###. Not recommended.

I have an aftermarket cartridge in stock. $47.00 for a set (all 4).
Free shipping for my buds.. UPS.

OK I'm cool right now on ink have half across the chart i am pretty stingy because it cost so much but for 47 for a whole set I will start printing more stuff. Instead of every thing in cheap qaulity black only.... Thanks for the info... X

Back