Here's another First Lid post..

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fix14wd

RCTalk Qualifier
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
This is my first lid. Not as creative as some, but decent for what it is. Sat down with my son and we figured out what we wanted to do. Tried to keep it simple since we were using spray cans. Would really like to play with some liquid mask to see if the lines would come out better where the colors come together. Tape did ok, but had some edges come up a little..
Anyway, what's the verdict?

Last edited:
Not a fan of purple but it looks like you did a good job for your first lid :thumbup:

Now go bash and trash it so you can do another :D

Thanks, it was fun to do. It was even more fun bashing today with my neighbor and his E-Revo. He just did his lid too. Both trucks are broke with axle and shock repairs to be made. :D

Attachments

• Resized4.jpg
    Resized4.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 96
  • Resized6.jpg
    Resized6.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 95
love the bug bodies and you did a great job on the paint.

that looks like it was supposed to come off a line stock! looks amazing!!!!

now only question? in the second pic with both the buggies...... are they trying to make baby buggies????? lol

Wow, I like your first lid better than any of the ones I have done.. NICE!

I appreciate the compliments guys, it was fun. I just picked up an Iwata HP-CS airbrush, gotta get some paint and practice a bit. The Bug gave me the bug! :)

Back