Here is my drifter

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h8z2luze

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Well SNG had it before but its mine now MUWAHHAHAHA anyway... Its a Xray t1. Put a high speed hitec servo in it and a yokomo 15t drift motor :) I love this thing!

As you can tell it gets USED!

SANY5049Small.jpg

SANY5051Small.jpg

SANY5052Small.jpg

SANY5053Small.jpg

SANY5054Small.jpg

SANY5055Small.jpg

SANY5056Small.jpg

SANY5057Small.jpg

SANY5058Small.jpg

SANY5059Small.jpg

Last edited:
ah the times we had....lol...looks good man.

Looks good, So you got the new motor in it, how does it run now....

It is awesome! SOOOO Much faster for sure!

I was thinking about making my tc3 into a all out balls to the wall speed car, but I'm starting to think this drifting thing looks fun. Maby ill look into it, it would shure be cheaper lol. Nice car man!

We should do this sometime:
\

Nice ride.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG that is insane. I wish I could control mine that good lol.

Me too lol. Hopefully we get to see that day :D.

That was one sick vid, I like the way they had it set up in the shop ! :D

i real;y think i want a drift car next

the video was awesome

i real;y think i want a drift car next

the video was awesome

lol dont be fooled though. It is WAYYYYY harder than they make it look. No way I could do what they did in that video lol.

my quesiton is, can you drift these outside, on pavement and stuff?

yes thats the only place i drive. here is us...

lol dont be fooled though. It is WAYYYYY harder than they make it look. No way I could do what they did in that video lol.

i second that!!! it definatly takes alot of practice and skill to get where you can run a course like that.

Probably not new to you SNG & H8, but I found this vid from HPI pretty useful for beginning drifting:
. It's sales-like until about 1:30 in but worth it if you are looking at drifting and how it's done etc.

Nice.
Well I've been looking at the Rs4.

I wanna buy one for a reasonable price, that comes with everything! battery, charger, everything?

What would be good?

Nice.
Well I've been looking at the Rs4.

I wanna buy one for a reasonable price, that comes with everything! battery, charger, everything?

What would be good?

Luckily the cost for a RTR drift setup is nowhere near as bad as buggies/MT's etc. You can grab the HPI Sprint 2 Drift off Tower for ~$140. Easy enough to upgrade to LiPo & brushless in the future.

Awesome vid, I like the way you guys drifted off the sidewalk ! BTW, 'I h8z2luze' too ! :D

lol thanks man. I will make a better vid soon. I got a bad ass motor now. I want to get a new body also soon.

lol thanks man. I will make a better vid soon. I got a bad ass motor now. I want to get a new body also soon.

Hey, no problem....I can't wait to see the new vid with the new body on it and new motor in it ! :D Are you done yet ? :hehe::p:

Back