Help with head shim EK4 pro 70

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMAXXEXTREME

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey i was wondering if anyone could help me out with the thunder tiger pro 70bx engine?I have 2 ek4 trucks i was gonna get going but noticed neither of them have a head shim.One has the msj head the other i believe is stock .I can't find any info on the shim thickness so i can't even make one.Do i need a shim?I'm not sure but i think when switching to the msj head it said you didn't need the shim but its been so long i don't remember.If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated...thanks

Hey i was wondering if anyone could help me out with the thunder tiger pro 70bx engine?I have 2 ek4 trucks i was gonna get going but noticed neither of them have a head shim.One has the msj head the other i believe is stock .I can't find any info on the shim thickness so i can't even make one.Do i need a shim?I'm not sure but i think when switching to the msj head it said you didn't need the shim but its been so long i don't remember.If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated...thanks

I dont think that you will be able to find that unless you check with OS ,they ran those big engines
like that in the Helicopters or maybe here ,https://ttg.thundertiger.com/

Good luck!..:thumbs-up::cool:

Back