help with baja 5b ss

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silverback

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
just finished my baja 5b ss man this thing is big I'm having a problem my radio set up is a futaba 3pm and when you turn the steering wheel to the right the wheels go left go left they go right how do i fix this? i know this must be a easy fix but I'm stuck any help out there

Last edited:
I'm gonna say the obvious and check the transmitter my bro and i drive opposite of each other we just hit a button on the controller that switches it .someone else may have a better answer for u

I don't have the 3pk so I can't tell you exactly how to do it, but all you have to do is reverse the steering servo.

I can tell you, I have a 3PK system that I use with my baja as well. It's really easy with the 3PK because of the menu, and the LCD that displays full text.

Turn on the Controller
Hit the "up" button
Navigate to "Menu 2" and Press "Select"
Scroll Down to where it says "CH-REV"
Press "Select"
"ST" is for steering, and it's the first option. Just press the "-" that's under the "+"
Press "End" until you return to the main menu

looked at the owners manual for the transmitter can't find any metion of reversing the servo this sucks stupid little hold up tryed driving it the way it is but don't like it

running to try it thank you:yes:

thank you charlies the man you are the man it worked

Hey man, I'm glad I could help. If you need anything else, feel free to shoot me a PM. I'm not veteran like some of the guys on here, but I know my way around the RC's pretty good, and I can usually point you in the right direction if I can't answer your question

Back