help to find steering knuckle

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doosh

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
hey guys would anyone know where i could find rustler/nitro sport aluminum steering knuckles? i am having so much trouble finding a store that supply them.... i have all aluminum parts except these..

any help would be great :)

That's for an electric i don't believe it will fit my car... The nitro is way different.

Then again please correct me if I'm wrong

My bad I skipped over the nitro part. Looks like New Era might be your only option.

I understand the point of certine alum parts. but it seems to me that it is better to have some plastic cause it flexes instead of staying bent or broke? maybe wrong i don't know.

your not wrong there but I'm after a great look and have to admit aluminum is alot sturdier! with parts being aluminum the plastic parts hanging off these they tend to break more frequently with all the pressure being transfered to them

ok ,that makes sence,but i think i would leave the stuff like a-arms plastic while makeing the (i forget the name )parts the shock tower attach to alum.do you realy break stearing knucles that offten?

Caster / camber arm? To be honest i just finished building my truck and the first run it snapped the knuckle then after replacing it a few more tanks the the other side went... Now it could have been as i said before all the pressure transferring to the non alum parts but maybe the wear and tear of it all.. Mind you it was off the original truck before the build

i just decided to go alum abit more sturdy