Help me choose my ercm pipe configuration....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2revo1maxx

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Before I buy and find out it's not what I wanted. This will be rear mount only!

It's going on a revo with a Picco .26 max, un-modded. I'm not quite sure on the mounting side or if i want side bleed or end bleed.

Feel free to post pics too.

The big block side bleed one I ordered I plan on making it rear mount. I mocked it up and it looks like it will clear everything. The new era mount makes the header tilt down so I'll have to heat it up and bend it.
2013-03-11_11-34-35_625_zpsc97a6c58.jpg

Last edited:
Please let us know how that works out for you, generally the big block pipes won't fit in the rear mount location, at least when I did a quick mock up with a revo at the LHS. Thanks.

Robin do you think a sb pipe will work good on the picco?

you probably wont have a problem mounting your pipe to a picco .26 since the engine mount wont tilt the motor. I still gotta bend the header up some so the pipe wont hit the a arm. I want to rear mount it so I don't have to hack up a new body, but it does fit the way it is now and the pipe stinger hits the a arm if the suspension is fully bottomed out. ill attach the pipe hanger wire to the tank mount.
2013-03-14_23-54-05_870_zps4f5ac489.jpg

2013-03-14_23-54-12_932_zpsc7c88fc0.jpg

Back