Help me choose an engine

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do you find it easy to tune,and it holds its tune well.

My OS holds a tune great much better than my TRX could ever hope too, although I had very few problems with my TRX either.

When we all got our Maxxes we loved our first engine, then we got wise and found OS. I am not overly impressed with the new "2.5" I would still rather have an OS

All of you OS guys make me want to get one....NOT.

I am a very happy Fantom owner. The mill is awesome...I have had only one problem with it and Fantom fixed it for me within five days of notification. What was the problem? After about a gallon and a half of nitro through it, the spring for the pull start let go...they sent me a replacement pull start free of charge...it arrived within 5 working days of notification...guessing they sent it 3 day mail.

For those of you who have seen my T-Maxx in action in the T-Maxx Talk Forum, you know that it flies...Fantom rocks! Nuff said.

In the future I predict there will be several choices for you. Picco will have a 26 drop in, and the driveline will be all revo-spec. Oops, did I say revo? I wasn't supposed to talk about that, it's a secret.:whhooo:

I just thought it was funny, I've seen a few people commenting on old threads lately.

Back