Help identifying parts....please....?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enduroexpert

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Good morning

Could anyone identify these hub type parts for me please, found them in a box and can't remember what vehicle they were for....?

Cheers
Johnny

Attachments

• IMG_0445.jpg
    IMG_0445.jpg
    332.3 KB · Views: 73
They are rear hubs with different camber angles. I could be wrong, but they look like they are for Traxxas.
Thanks, forgot about Traxxas, not them though.......well, not that I can identify.

I thought the front hubs looked like after market traxxas hubs but i dont recognize the rears at all. Those dont go to any traxxas kit I've ever owned. Although I've only owned a few of their kits.

They are racing hubs ,they have the deg. set #'s on them ,they may be Team associated
for their race kits!...:cool:
This made me think, so, i looked at my Associated SC10.2, and it has those exact same hubs, in a 1.5 degree offset. Its been quite awhile since i even touched that truck, so i forgot they were even on there. I think they were made by Team C or OFNA, but, I'm not 100% on that.

They are rear hubs with different camber angles. I could be wrong, but they look like they are for Traxxas.
Thanks, forgot about Traxxas, not them though.......well, not that I can identify.
This made me think, so, i looked at my Associated SC10.2, and it has those exact same hubs, in a 1.5 degree offset. Its been quite awhile since i even touched that truck, so i forgot they were even on there. I think they were made by Team C or OFNA, but, I'm not 100% on that.
Nice one, they were on a B44 I had a few years back, I think the fit the SC10.2, B4 & B4.1 also.........thanks for the help

They look similar to the the rear hubs on an SC10 4x4 I had. I think the numbers indicate the amount of rear toe in.

Back